This is week #2 of Josh working overtime at his regular job. While the money is nice we sure do miss him! In addition to his overtime his "side job" called and said they could really use him this week. Oh and did I mention I am leaving for Florida on Thursday!!! I have nothing ready, laundered, packed, etc... Since all of last summer I was pregnant I am in desperate need of going to the mall. However, I have an 11 month old and a 3 year old who I would have to lug around shopping with me :) I think I will have to attempt the mall tomorrow with them both and see what happens. Thank goodness for Auntie Anne's Pretzels and lemonade! That should keep them busy for a few minutes.
On a happier note, I enjoyed spending time with the girls today! It was such a beautiful (and HOT) day that I put the baby pool on the deck and they had a blast! Here is a picture of them today in their new swimsuits!

No comments:
Post a Comment