So now that all of the craziness of June and early July are over with for us, we have been enjoying a wonderfully relaxed July! The last couple of weekends have been spent with friends and family and enjoying time with Aubrey and Cadence.
Cadence is growing so fast now! She can say what a cat AND a dog says now...its VERY cute!! She says mama and dada and mo-mo (which means more). She is walking/running everywhere and anywhere, especially wherever Aubrey is. She has learned how to pick a fight with her big sister :) We are working on wearing shoes, although she would rather be barefoot. Totally like her momma and big sis :) Her left foot turns in a little bit so her left shoe always wants to fall off. Hopefully she will correct on her own. The last week has been rough for all of us since she is cutting 2 of her top molars at the same time. Her poor gums are so swollen that it makes me hurt to look at them! She wakes up screaming a few times a night and has been pretty grumpy. We have been giving her extra love and tylenol. Praying they come through soon!!
Aubrey is growing so fast too! We are working on her behavior issues which are mostly related to having to share the attention from others. We have had to really get strict with warnings and following through but we are finally making some progress and we hope she basically outgrows it soon. She is in love with Ariel from the Little Mermaid! Everything MUST be Ariel now! She starts a new pre-school in a few weeks, and I think we are both looking forward to that. :)And we have her on the wait list for soccer this fall and hoping daddy will get to be her coach :)
I am loving every second of having a garden this summer. I have learned TONS of new recipes for garden products which I will hopefully post soon! Tonight I made fresh salsa with my tomatoes and green peppers and a few other ingredients along with guacamole. It was SO good that I am pretty sure that Josh and I will finish it up tonight.
I will try to post a couple of recipes soon...
Monday, July 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment